The mission of our company is unique quality and customer satisfaction. We resort to all efforts to attain this aim through offering excellent quality yarn which could win the confidence of our clients on our products and also helped us widen our client base. The thread manufacturing process requires utmost supervision and a tiny mistake can cause greater damage to the quality of the product and the material used. This has prompted us to enforce stringent quality control measures. We have specifically deployed for this purpose, a team of highly qualified quality controllers who ensure the quality of the raw materials procured and ensure the quality standards needed for this industry. The quality controllers scrutinize at every stage of production right from the raw material procurement to the delivery of the finished goods. Also they confirm the production process that the company has accessed is in tune with the stipulated industry norms. The finished good are checked for the quality aspects like Durability, Texture, Evenness, Dyeing, Tensile strength, Comfort feature, and Color consistency.
We have an unwavering commitment to offer high end quality goods as per the time schedule d this has enabled us to succeed in getting the confidence of our customers in a sustained manner.
Further we follow a good ethical business practice and helped to widen our trade in various parts of the country. The detailed research conducted by us to augment the efficiency of our goods in line with the shifting market trends as well as the client requirements have further undertaken to manufacture products that are in tune with the latest trends and market needs have further supplemented an innumerable customers to our fold. Also, we give paid samples to our clients to enable them to check the quality of our products. We make sure that our custom packed products are supplied to our clients as per the time schedule.
We take the following measures to ensure strict quality checks at the various stages of production.
- 100% checking of cotton samples manually and by USTER HVI SPECTRUM
- Manual picking of contamination with attractive incentive schemes for the same
- Loptexfibre scanner at blow room stage
- Proper cement floor for storage of all raw material bales
- Our all cards are attached with auto levelers for utmost consistency
- USTER yarn clearer at winding stage for any contamination / uneven yarns
- Oerlikon CYRO clearer at autocoro stage to cut any colour contamination at yarn stage
- All our humidity plants are installed with variable frequency drives to ensure maintenance of required humidity at all times
- 100% of all the yarn produced is passed through ultraviolet light to check for contamination
- All packing workers wear hand gloves while packing the yarn
- Sample testing of minimum 20% of each lot is carried out during the process and after manufacturing