Our company having more than seven decades of experience in functioning in this field has emerged as one of the fastest growing company engaged in the manufacturing, exporting and supplying of a rich assortment of yarns. Our range finds extensive application in the textile, fabric and apparel making industry for the purpose of sewing, embroidery and embossing fabrics and garments. We are enabled to attain this apex level in this industry owing to the support of an efficient and diligent team of professionals and because of our manufacturing facility which is upgraded as per the latest trends in the market.
We have a base in the textile centre in Nagpur and this has helped us in having contact with several reputed garment industries to source our requirements of materials for our needs. The profound guidance of our mentor, Mr. Praveen Rander has been of immense encouragement for our company to successfully pursue our initiatives in the manufacturing of Textile yarns and fabrics.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Praveen Rander|
|Registered Address||5 th Floor Sarvodaya Cloth Market, Near Hotel Annapurna Gandhibagh, Nagpur- 440 002, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||501 to 1000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1991|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
Trade & Market
|Size of Premises||10000 square meters|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Location Photo 3|
|Location Photo 4|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03000*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By AirBy RoadBy CargoBy Sea|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
International Organization for Standardization
Leveraging on the success through offering an exclusive range of Yarn across the nation, we also have made sure to cater to the enhanced requirements of the markets. In order to access this, we have deployed a team of experts who have wide experience in this line of production, who strive hard to attain the target of the company. We recruit our staff only after though checking of their skills and the extent of knowledge needed in this line of manufacturing. In addition, we provide adequate training to them to acquaint themselves with the latest production technology. Our team includes Management and Administrative personnel, Engineers, Technicians, Quality Controllers and Research executives and Marketing professionals. In addition to this, we also have other skilled workforce who works in close coordination of each other to ensure smooth and swift production process.
International Organization for Standardization
|Ring Spun||300 Tons|
|Open End||300 Tons|
|Double Yarns||50 Tons|
Open End Plant:
|Blow Room||Truetzschler, India||Draw Frame||Trutzschler, Germany|
|Carding With Chute Feed||Trutzschler DK 800, Germany||Rotor Spinning||Schlafhorst SE 12, Germany|
|Foreign Particle Detector||Loptex, Italy||Humidification & Air Conditioning||LTG, France|
|Finisher Draw Frame||Laxmi RSB 851, India||Breaker Draw Frame||Laxmi LD06, India|
|Yarn Clearer||Coro Lab XF (CRYO), Schlafhorst, Germany||Yarn Conditioning||Sieger, India|
Ring Spinning Plant:
|Blow Room||Trumac, India||Speed Frames||Laxmi LF 1465, India|
|Carding With Chute Feed||Trutzschler TC 05, Germany||Ring Frame||Laxmi L6/S, India|
|Breaker Draw Frame||Laxmi LD06, India||Yarn Conditioning||Sieger, India|
|Finisher Draw Frame||Laxmi RSB 851, India||Auto Coners||Schlafhorst AC 338, Germany|
|Weighing Apparatus||Essae Teraoka||Precision Winders||SMEW, India|
|Yarn Clearer||Uster Quantum, Switzerland||TFO Twister||Volkman Compact Twister, Germany|
|Humidification & Air Conditioning||LTG, France|
- Mr. Shreegopal Rander (Maheshwary): Chairman of the company and mentor for us, Mr. Shreegopal has played an instrumental role in the growth of the company, from the time it started its yarn selling operations from the ‘Manchester of India’, Coimbatore in 1975. A Chemical Engineer by qualification, his vision has brought the company a long way. Today, he overlooks the policy matters of the S B Rander Group and is associated with various philanthropic organizations.
- Mr. Ramesh Rander: Managing Director, Mr. Ramesh is spearheading our textile and commodities division at Nagpur. With a venerable experience spanning over 3 decades, he is one of the most renowned personalities in the Indian cotton trade. A perfectionist by nature, his drive to scale up the business has led the company to professionalizing the operations and administration. Despite the massive volume of the business, key decisions like quality approval, purchase and sales are personally supervised by him.
- Mr. Praveen Rander: Mr. Praveen Rander, a Charted Accountant holding a Masters Degree in International Management from Kings College, London, is Director of the company. He has been instrumental in introducing new technologies in the company’s operations and in the diversification plans of the S B Rander Group.
- Mr. Rajeev Kumar Dubey: Chief Executive of the company, Mr. Rajeev Dubey is a Textile Engineer by qualification. He has an experience of more than 3 decades in the spinning sector. He looks after the overall administration and the strict compliance of quality parameters that we achieve consistently. Being the President of the Textile association of India, Vidarbha unit; Mr. Dubey is a distinguished personality in the textile arena.
- Mr. Pramod Saboo: Vice President of the company, Mr. Pramod Saboo is a Mechanical Engineer by qualification from the prestigious VNIT College in Nagpur. He has a rich and diverse experience in the field of project implementation and finance. Over the past one decade, he has been managing the company and overlooks the Group finances.
We are reckoned as a leading manufacturer among our competitors of a wide range of trendy and colorful Fabrics and Yarns.
Given below are a few of the attributes which gives us a lead over our counterparts:
Superior quality range of products
Strict quality checks
Cost effective products